Job Description Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer six product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, and mailroom), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 12,000+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As a member of our Business Systems Engineering team, you will work cross-functionally with users, business stakeholders and engineers to make our internal systems and tools environment dynamic, intuitive and easy to use. You will own the front experience for the tools that allow the company to go to market, execute and fulfill orders, and recognize revenue. Your work will directly affect Verkada customers, partners, and internal users.
- Work with users, business stakeholders and software engineers to make great User Interfaces in multiple systems.
- Own the process for how new processes and fields are added into our go to market, fulfillment and finance systems to ensure the user experience is maintained.
- Deep dive into existing processes and optimize the front end experience for all relevant users.
- Work on documenting and creating operational procedures for all existing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field, from a top program preferred.
- Solid understanding of common data structures and algorithms
- Resilience - You will stop at nothing to make our tools the best they can be.
- Detail-oriented - You think critically about challenges and design efficient and effective solutions
- Proactive - You act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company each and every day.
- Team Player - You know how to communicate well with a variety of stakeholders and can work as a team to get your designs implemented.
- Prior tech company or startup experience is a plus.
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.