We are seeking a Software Developer to join our in-house development team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Planning and developing software applications
- Confer with developers, quality engineers, and management to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design along with time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop, and modify software systems in accordance with outlined objectives
Testing and modifying software applications
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to the changes in the software development landscape, allow it to interface with new software, and/or to improve its performance
- Develop unit testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
- Participate in code reviews
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing software
- Work through debugging issues both independently as well as with others
Proactively seeking business solutions to further the software development landscape
- Takes an active approach to knowing and learning the core and subsidy businesses
- Utilizes business acumen to distinguish opportunities for development progression and exploration
- Contributes at a high level during planning meetings, code reviews, and brainstorming
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer and Information Sciences, or related field.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in C#.Net, API Integration, and various technologies.
- Solid analytical, technical, and problem solving skills with a focus on using the right tool for the job.
- Experience with Git, Github, Open Source Contribution, Online Presence is huge!
- A strong imagination and set of creative skills is needed.
- Effective communication, both orally and in writing.
- Positive attitude and the ability to collaborate well with others is needed.
- High ability to learn and a desire to never stop learning.