Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Salesforce / Python Developer in support of our client’s critical mission. This position is 100% Remote. The Salesforce / Python Developer supports the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) Division. The program’s mission is to support CMS’s initiatives around the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Premium Stabilization Programs.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce / Python Developer:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities) and related technologies.
- Hands-on experience developing custom solutions on the force(dot)com platform leveraging Lightning, Apex, Visual Force, Integrations and out of box salesforce tools.
- Hands-on experience wiring Python code and using Python for automation and data extractions.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks such as, but not limited to: SAFe, Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs.
- Experience with SFDC specific IDE and version control configurations (Github, BitBucket) for Salesforce development (ex: VS Code, IntelliJ, SFDX).
Required Qualifications for the Salesforce / Python Developer:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- MS/MBA with 6+ years of development experience or BA/BS with 8+ years of development experience.
- Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card holder.
- Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
Compensation for the Salesforce / Python Developer:
- Salary Range: $90,000 - $115,000 *depending on experience *
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Holidays)