Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every part of Paradigm’s business, including its risk-based clinical solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks, home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com .
This position is accountable for performing the analysis, design, development or evaluation, testing and implementation and production support of Web and Software Application Systems in an Agile/Waterfall Hybrid environment as a senior member a part of a small and cohesive Development Team using the latest in .NET, C#, Rest and Web API technologies in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a great deal of trust and autonomy to deliver time-sensitive projects that meet business and technical requirement specifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To work independently, as a development project lead, or collaboratively with other team members including other Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Project Stakeholders and Business End Users, on small to large sized internally and externally facing web applications, system enhancements and software solutions.
- Define Reliability, Availability, Serviceability (RAS) goals for products and incorporate RAS design.
- Debug complex application problems and produce quality software documentation, including requirements specifications, design documents and unit test plans;
- 70% - 85% of the time will be spent contributing design enhancements, and code for web application systems that are already in production, as well as researching, designing, writing and testing new software applications in the pre-deployment phase.
- 10 to 20% of the time will be spent on rotational production support, answering various Level 3 support tickets, investigating end user problems and bug fixing.
- The other 5 to 10% of time will be spent in team meetings going over project specs, discussing bottlenecks, milestones, tasks and assignments as well as other team and project matters of note.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Min. 3-5 years of Object Oriented Development particularly N-Tier programming development in a distributed systems
- Experience with all the phases of software engineering/ full SDLC and Change Management
- Min 3-5 years of experience in .net development using C#, ASP.NET and the MVC framework.
- Highly self-motivated, results oriented personality type who works well in fast paced, dynamic environments, and proven success managing multiple priorities, and competing deadlines in an innovative way.
- Excellent work prioritization, and organizational techniques, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional problem solver, experienced delivering smart, creative solutions to unique system design problems of varying complexities, for long term viability and scalability.
- Ability to work well as a project lead, independent contributor or collaboratively with others of a development team throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Experience in BizTalk orchestrations, adapters, accelerators artifacts and published schemas is nice to have but not required.
Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more people and transforming lives. We’re striving to build a culture that better reflects the society we live in, and empowers our team to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change, creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole self to work.