We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer! NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world! Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company.” Are you willing to challenge yourself, and build phenomenal software by working with the smartest people in the world? Join us at the forefront of technological advancement. We are accelerating enterprise AI efforts and creating innovative Generative AI platforms and applications. The team is looking for candidates to join our team and help us build and maintain our web applications. You will be responsible for developing both the front-end and back-end features of our products, ensuring high performance, scalability, and security. You will also collaborate with other engineers, designers, and product managers to deliver user-friendly and innovative solutions. What you’ll be doing:
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying web applications using modern technologies and frameworks such as React, Node.js, Redis, etc.
- Writing clean, maintainable, and well-documented code that follows best practices and standards.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues across the full stack.
- Optimizing the performance and usability of the web applications.
- Implementing security measures and data protection techniques.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient in both front-end and back-end development using React, Node.js, Redis, etc.
- Familiar with web development tools and workflows such as Git, Webpack, CI/CD, etc.
- Strong knowledge of web development concepts such as RESTful APIs, MVC, DOM manipulation, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms and services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with building applications using Large Language Models or AI services.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design principles.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is 128,000 USD - 247,250 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits . NVIDIA accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.