The Azure Resource Graph team is looking for a technically strong and motivated Software Engineer to help us deliver new Azure management service. Our platform vision is to enable any customer (large to small) to govern and explore their Azure environments at scale. So naturally, scale and performance is our team’s DNA. Anything we design, develop, or deliver aligns with this vision. We are looking for highly motivated engineers who are passionate about writing high-performance code and building scalable distributed systems. We are building a unique set of capabilities to shorten that cycle and increase Azure adoption. You will be immersed in many exciting, cutting-edge technologies with immense opportunity for growth and immediate business impact. Come help us take Azure Resource Graph/Azure Governance to the next level!You will be joining us in building the next wave of features for ARG platform enabling customers to manage their resources and at the same time orchestrate control-plane operations at scale. You will be integrating with other Azure services and creating solutions using C#, Python, Kubernetes & other open-source technologies. You Will Be Responsible For
- Achieving quality results with laser customer focus.
- Working with a group of talented engineers to solve deep problems.
- Engaging with PM and other Azure teams as need for requirement gathering and generating clarity.
- Strong focus on end-to-end service development and DevOps
- Participating in code reviews and providing/receiving constructive feedback to improve overall code quality
- Participate in design discussions, seek feedback and making sure that design is scalable and fit well with other components.
- Good grip over Computer Science Fundamentals (OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems, etc.)
- Strong product ownership driving feature E2E
- Highly collaborative across V-Teams
- Courage to admit the mistakes and quickly learn from them
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of professional experience in commercial software development
- Demonstrated Software Development experience
- Passion for Distributed Systems, High Scale Systems
- Strives for Design, Code quality of the features he/she owns
- Obsessed with customer empathy and driving swift resolutions for any blockers.
- Passion for High Performance Software
- Experience with Asynchronous coding, design patterns
- Good sense of humor to light up the workspace
- We are proud to admit that we are a diverse team of smart people, producing real impact for Azure. We pay great attention to the Organization culture along with the focused Engineering. Come join us for a great ride for the next decade in the cloud computing era.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form. Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.