MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are seeking a software engineer who is passionate about user interface design. You will have the opportunity to work on the core set of features and components that make up the Simulink Desktop and Simulink Online environments.
Over a million customers use our tools crafting the next generation of automobiles, airplanes, cell phones, medical equipment, and spacecraft (to name a few). The software you help build will be used heavily by our customer base to make the world a better place.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Play a major role advancing the user experience of our products by creating new graphical interfaces and supporting infrastructure.
- Work with internal and external customers in defining requirements, workflows, priorities, and features.
- Collaborate with other development teams and creatively invent new solutions.
- Design and implement high-quality software.
- Master of Science or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or Physics.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals, software design, and user interface design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge or experience with MALTAB or Simulink is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.