15716 Wolff Crossing, Justin, Texas
CTDI is looking for software engineers to join our team and work on projects that matter. Our continuous growth and success has the need to bring on talent that wants to develop first class systems to support our Warehouse Operations and Customer facing applications. Our Engineers develop proprietary systems that handle the technical supply chain solutions for the world’s leading telecom carriers, cable companies, and consumer electronic OEMs. Our positions offer great long-term career growth opportunities with an established and growing company.
We are looking for team players that produce high quality deliverables, are problem-solvers, self-motivated and looking for a long-term commitment to grow with our vision.
How You Will Contribute And Grow…
- Design and develop Web Applications supporting our branch operational systems that integrate with the OEM systems
- Collaborate with the technical team and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and development work.
- Work across all phases of the SDLC from requirements assessment, architecture, development, testing and release.
- Provides technical support for operational issues and identifies opportunities to enhance the systems in order to boost efficiencies
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Application Development experience with .NET applications
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Experience must be with C# and the Microsoft .NET stack, SQL writing, familiar with HTML. Java script and MVC.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field related to computer science and engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- 3+ years professional experience in web development
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Distribution experience preferred
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations