Your field of responsibility
The Python Developer for Intelligent Automation will be responsible to automate business process across Asset Management. You will design and deliver solutions to improve efficiencies, reduce operational risk and enhance user experience.
- Ensure Group and AM development processes are in place and followed, including Agile and DevSecOps
- Build high quality software in conformance with best-practices of coding and testing standards
- Ensure timely delivery with a focus on quality and production stability
- Follow the DevSecOps practices for application delivery by using the approved tool chain
- Work with the team members across locations / time-zones
- Provide L3 application support when required
- Work closely Tech Leads, BAs, PMs, QA, Platform and Production Support teams
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Good Social skills with experience of working with people spread across time-zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing partner expectation, timely communication
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse Asset Management (CSAM) has been positioned as a separate business area within Credit Suisse on 1st July 2021. CSAM offers a broad suite of institutional-grade yield products, a selection of innovative alpha products in public and private markets, and compelling tailored solutions for institutional and private clients. Segregated institutional portfolios and investment funds combined amount to CHF462bn of AuM and are supported by 1,500 employees across the world. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for highly motivated applicants who possess a University Degree in Engineering fields or Computer Science with 5 – 7 years of hands-on experience in implementing technology solutions.
- Proficiency with Python, MS SQL, Unix, Swagger, MS Power Platform
- Excellent knowledge of public cloud technologies, especially Azure services
- Understanding of data protection and compliance requirements of complex, global data landscape
- Excellent experience with large scale software delivery and CI/CD methodologies
- Should have in-depth working experience in REST / SOAP Web Services, HTML5
- Experience of writing database PL/SQL Stored Procedure and conversant with Unix / Linux environment
- Understanding of test driven, agile software methodologies and associated tools/technologies
- Familiarity with Workflow solutions, business rules engines, document management, Big-Data and OpenShift / Kubernetes is a plus
- Good knowledge in DevOps technologies (Continuous Delivery Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code and Git version-control system)
- Proven track record of working in a multi-task, international environment with an ability to work effectively cross border
- Good organization of work, attention to details and ability to work independently
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives
The salary range, if this role is being hired in New York City, is $110,000 -$140,000 annually, based on various factors such as experience, education, skills, internal and external market data, etc.
United States-NY-New York